ELITE /Talbert House
DRIVER INTERVENTION PROGRAM
HYATT PLACE, 11345 CHESTER ROAD, CINCINNATI, OHIO 45246.
Elite (ECS) is in partnership with Talbert House and we offer a 72-hour Driver Intervention Program (DIP) certified by the State of Ohio. The Program includes a minimum of 21 hours of education that includes: 1 hour of screening, 15 hours of substance use education and traffic education, and 5 hours of small group discussion. We utilize an evidence-based curriculum from the Safety Center in California. The curriculum includes individual client workbooks. Traffic DVDs from the State and other materials to assist with furthering your education. ECS provides breakfast, lunch and dinner during your stay.
Our mission is to assist you in understanding what led to your offense and how to avoid another one. Our main goal is to promote safety in our community.
PRICING AND REGISTRATION FOR DIP SESSIONS:
Program starts at 5:00 PM on Thursdays and finishes at 5pm on Sundays.
Our fees are $375, for double occupancy and $570 for single occupancy. There is a 3.5% charge for paying by credit card.
$200 is nonrefundable if cancelled less than (20) twenty days prior to the program. Deposit of $250 is due at time of registration with full payment due NO LATER THAN TWENTY (20) DAYS before the date of the program. Your space in the program IS NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL THE FEE IS PAID IN FULL. Payments can be made by the tab below for Private or Shared room, or call us to make arrangements. We are unable to accept personal checks. Space is limited, and full payment guarantees your place on a first paid first in basis. You will be placed on a waiting list if the program is full at your request.
PRIOR TO PROGRAM PLEASE NOTE:
1. Participants are to be drug and alcohol free when arriving for the program. If you are suspected of using alcohol or other drugs, you will be asked to leave, your referral source will be notified, and your fees will be forfeited.
2. Upon arrival, you and your belongings will be searched to assist with safety protocols.
3. Valuables and cash are brought at your own risk.
4. No phone calls will be allowed during program hours. Cell phone must remain in your room and are brought at your own risk.
5. All medications prescribed and over the counter need to be in ORIGINAL CONTAINERS with only enough to last for the 3 days. They will be inventoried and kept by staff on the day you arrive. There will be medication passes during the day.
6. You may bring snack foods in sealed original packages only. Do not bring open drinks or food.
7. Smoking is prohibited in the Hotel including E-cigs or vapes. There is an outside area for smoking.
Calendar for 2023:
1/19/23 2/16/23 3/16/23 4/20/23 5/18/23
7/13/23 8/10/23 10/12/23 11/16/23 12/14/23
PLEASE REGISTER AND PAY UNDER TAB CONTACT/REGISTRATION
WE CAN HELP MAKE THIS EASIER.
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED!
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (513)659-4162